- About Us
- The UMDNJ Health System
- Research Profiles by School
- Industry Collaborators
- Our Investigators
- Interested Volunteers
- Find Clinical Trials
- Contact Us
Research Profiles For UMDNJ Schools
The three UMDNJ medical schools and the UMDNJ dental school are profiled in depth at CenterWatch.com. For each school, these profiles provide in-depth description of research strengths, facilities, experience of clinical investigators and research staff.
Our schools offer a high level of proficiency in all phases of clinical trials. Our academic specialists have long-standing, trusted relationships with their patients and work the complete studies in a timely manner.
New Jersey Dental School (NJDS)
- NJDS is New Jersey's only dental school and one of only 5 dental clinical research centers in the nation.
- Click here for a comprehensive profile of NJDS.
New Jersey Medical School (NJMS)
- NJMS has nearly three decades of experience across a multitude of therapeutic areas. The clinical research center provides inpatient and outpatient services for children and adults, including oncological research.
- Click here for a comprehensive profile of NJMS.
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (RWJMS)
- RJMS has over 30 years of clinical research experience across nearly all therapeutic areas. The school has four clinical research centers: adult, pediatric, environmental exposure, and oncological.
- Click here for a comprehensive profile of RWJMS.
School of Osteopathic Medicine (SOM)
- SOM is the only osteopathic medical schools in the State and a leader among the nation’s osteopathic medical schools in extramural funding for research, including NIH. SOM has been involved in clinical trials for 20 years.
- Click here of a comprehensive profile of SOM.