- About Us
- The UMDNJ Health System
- Research Profiles by School
- Industry Collaborators
- Our Investigators
- Interested Volunteers
- Find Clinical Trials
- Contact Us
UMDNJ's CRO connects industry, patients and academic collaborators with the University's state-wide academic resources. One of the nation's largest health sciences campus in Newark and our four other campuses offer:
- three medical schools, a dental school and schools of allied health, nursing, public health, and graduate biomedical sciences;
- University investigators conducting more than 500 current clinical trials and hundreds of government and private funded researchers investigating across the majors frontiers in the life sciences;
- more than two million patient visits to UMDNJ health care facilities each year; and,
- advanced research and scientific resources and facilities.
Our CRO is a single point of entry to the University's:
- depth of medical research and clinical expertise -- over 230 principal investigators;
- full array of core services: clinical lab and analytical services, imaging facilities, data management and analysis;
- well-developed management skills of all trial phases, including trial design, clinical and medical safety monitoring, recruitment, regulatory affairs; and,
- breadth of our basic and clinical research activity in all major therapeutic areas.
We make it easier to conduct and participate in clinical research at UMDNJ--for the research sponsors, our patients, and also for the researchers themselves--by removing barriers to progress and replacing them with seamless, transparent processes.
Thank you for visiting UMDNJ CRO.
Judith A. Ladd, Ph.D.
Interim Executive Director